Bib's are made to cover your clothes so the paint and grease etc doesn't get to them. The arms are not covered, differntiating the bib from the coverall, which clearly: covers all! The bib has a bit more of a summer vibe to them and in The Netherlands we refer to them as 'tuinbroek' which translates to garden pants. This is what we have come to associate the bib with. Worn by workers the world over, the have a distinctive American vibe to them, especially when done in a hickory striped pattern like these Roughskins from the ca. 1980s. The hickory striped ones are really hard to come by and we always wish we had more...
- Original made in USA bib from the ca. 1980s
- Mint condition
- Size: W38/L34, bibs should be worn loose, Tomas normally wears a W31 jeans
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.