Yes we love camo's that should be clear to anyone who know us by now. This one is again quite amazing and rather obsucre. Its a Romanian camo parka in a print that was only briefly used in the 1980s. The construction of this jacket is really nice too. The separate shoulder panel is something not seen often in a military parka and other than that there a few other cool features for you to discover.
- Original miltary jacket in deadstock condition from the 1980s
- Made in Romania
- Fits like an L
- Measurements: pit to pit 61cm, shoulder 56cm, arm 70cm, back 99cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.