Leather is one of the best materials in the world. It has been used for centuries and its uses vary indefinitely. Despite this amazingly wide range of uses for leather, a belt is no doubt one of its most common uses in the whole history of leather usage. This particular belt is so fascinating and unique. It is an original French army First World War belt that has been carefully checked and restored to insure another 100 years of use, hopefully without ever seeing a world war again... The brass buckle itself is a piece of beauty. This is a truly one of a kind piece of leather that will look amazing on your jeans.
- Original 100% thick leather French army belt from the ca. 1910s
- Restored: washed, greased, resown and the sides have been buffed again
- Length 100cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.