Pendleton blankets are what the company is maybe the most famous for. Their designs are world renowned and a staple in North American cabin style living. The are used as decorative pieces for sure, but their warmth and general levels of comfort are unsurpassed as well. This blanket is called Pueblo Dwelling. A vintage design from 1923, the heyday of Native American trade blanket production. Dazzling colors and geo designs tell a story. Arrows symbolize the paths of life and power, while stars represent the bright morning star, a spirit honored by many pueblo dwellers.
- Queen sized 64x80inch/ 162x203cm
- Two-sided design
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in USA
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.