Ralph Lauren did a great job with this fireman's styled coat. It has the classic clasp closure which gives it away. There are other cool features that are a bit more subdued, like the stripes on the cuff which are done in blue like the base of the jacket. Also it doesn't have any high vis stripes so you are able to walk through life without drawing too much attention to yourself whilst still wearing a classic piece.
- Original Polo Ralph Lauren jacket from the ca. 2000s
- Near mint condition, one small repair on the left side which is almost invisible
- Measurements: shoulder 58cm, pit to pit 68cm, arm 63cm, backside 84cm
- Tomas is 1.86 m
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.