This is an original ca. 1960s US Army lightweight field jacket with a nice bold 40th Infantry Division patch and what makes it a really cool piece is the old Pepsi Cola button. Pepsi Cola started (as such) in the early 1960s so this button could be quite old. The jacket itself is a nice typical field jacket without much details other than a stamp in the neck. It has all the characteristics of a heavier quality field jacket but then done in a more lightweight version.
- Original ca. 1960s lightweight field jacket with a 40th Infantry Division patch and Pepsi Cola pin
- Mint condition
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 56cm, sleeve 62cm, back 81cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.