Pendleton is know for a few wool related things. Blankets in the first place and not long after that their wool shirts, jackets and coats. This jacket mixes at least one of these typical Pendleton things: a blanket. The other thing: a denim jacket is not very typical for Pendleton at all! We guess that in the 90s a lot was allowed and we cannot argue with the fact that this has resulted in an amazing jacket. This jacket features a piece of an iconic Eagle Blanket pattern in the back which makes it either a really cool denim jacket or a really cool blanket that can be worn! It doesn't matter that much what your take on this is because the end result is without a doubt an amazing piece.
- Great vintage near mint condition
- Jacket from the 1990s
- Fits like a XL
- Measurements: pit to pit 66cm, shoulder 55cm, arm 63cm, backside 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.