The Pendleton 49er jacket is one of their classic styles which was introduced in the 1960s. In an interesting way it holds the middle between a more formal British Harris tweed and the typical American wool flannel shirt. I actually combines both! It is definitively more formal than a typical flannel, but also a lot more casual than the Harris tweed. In this way it sort of nicely captures the American spirit of the 1960s. We are fortunate to see quite a bit of vintage Pendleton (which we really love) but these 49er jackets are actually quite rare.
- Original Pendleton made in USA jacket
- 100% wool in near mint vintage condition
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 60cm, shoulder 49cm, arm 65cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.