Piece like this do not need a lot of explanation for denim lovers. Or for people who appreciate what quality items mean and what caring for them can bring you. This Osh Kosh B'gosh Barn Coat is from the 1940s. It has seen most of the 20th century unfold and it is still here, in our humble opinion looking better than ever before. It has been patched up in several spots and it shows a nice fading bit also quite a lot of dark blue still. The seams are triple stitched and the button feature an amazing four leaved clover. All in all a denim piece that speaks for itself and doesn't need a lot of introduction.
- Original denim barn coat from the ca. 1940s
- Size: XL
- Measurements: shoulder 54cm, pit to pit 65cm, sleeve 65cm, back 81cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.