A very nice reversible vest made by Orslow out of Japan. Both versions feature a classic workwear look, the hickory striped one representing railroad workers and carpenters and a denim one representing basically all other workman's wear!
- Made in Japan by Orslow reversible vest
- Dated ca. 2000s?
- Wears like a L
- Mint condition
- Measurements: shoulders 35cm, pit to pit 50cm, backside cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns))
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.