Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is a great piece in a size S which is kind of rare. The cool hammer man patch and the straight fit make this jacket different. And the combo of dark blue and yellow also works very well.
- Great vintage condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a S
- 100% wool with silk/synthetic liner
- Measurements: pit to pit 51cm, shoulders 40cm, arm 60cm, back 60cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.