We are actually quite fascinated by this piece. It is most likely late 1950s very early 1960s judging from the tag and Ideal zipper. The zipper itself vindicates the Navy background, but was there a Navy Soccer team? Who knows. If there actually was - and of course this piece kind of proofs this - they had a cool deep navy blue vest with white and yellow bands on the arms for extra contrast. The vest seems to be made of some sort of synthetic material and not cotton or wool. A great and rather unique piece we have only seen once.
- Mint condition Navy Soccer vest
- Synthetic material or poly cotton mix
- Shirt from the ca. 1950s
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulders 40cm, pit to pit 57cm, arms 61cm, back 66cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.