Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This mint condition purple beauty is from the ca. 1950s and it features a nice bold yellow M and a cool stitched through pocket design. The jacket is 100% wool and has been restored with some carefully executed hand repairs.
- Great vintage condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1950s
- Fits like a S
- 100% wool
- Measurements: shoulder 42cm, pit to pit 52cm, arm 61cm, back 61cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
- Rocco is 1,78m
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.