We really love these original old field jackets, even if we - as with this one - don't know exactly where they come from. This one has all the specs we see on the famous evergreens like the M-42, M-51 and the M-65, but it is not one of those. What it is is a nicely faded field jacket that looks amazing and works very well as a light spring and summer jacket. There are tons of brands that do a take on this type of jacket and ruin it with their fashion sauce. This is the real deal.
- Original 100% field jacket from the ca. 1970s?
- Great vintage condition, no holes, repairs or stains, only some fading which helps to give it a lot of character
- Size M
- Measurements :pit to pit 53cm, shoulders 47cm, arm 59cm, back 71cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.