Easily one of the most beautiful and crazy rare jackets we have ever had the pleasure of finding. This is a silk jacket with a cotton tartan liner worn by Johnny who was putting things ablaze in this fiery red and yellow jacket while doing his magic with the Merry Mas Rollers which we hope was a roller skating club. We date this jacket by style in the 1930s or 1940s which is so cool if you think that it is still here and in this shape. A true piece of history from an era gone by when not a snapchat account but snappy roller skating moves made you the king.
- Near mint condition, minor signs of wear to the silk and one round burn hole
- Silk jacket from the ca. 1930-40s
- Size M
- 100% silk outer and tartan cotton liner
- Measurements: arms 160cm, pit to pit 56cm, shoulders 45cm, back 58cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.