We found three different original bowling shirts from good old Margo who obviously ruled the Nebraska City bowling scene in the 1970s. There is a black one with amazing advertisements in chain stitching on the back, a brown one in a very cool cut (of course also with some cool texts on the back) and a very stylish blue and white striped one. All roughly the same size and all very rare and cool.
- Original made in USA ca. 1970s bowling shirt
- Near mint condition
- Measurements: shoulder 44cm, pit to pit 51cm, arm 19cm, back 69cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.