This is a stunning ca. 1970s wool jacket made by Mackinaw Woolens out of Mackinaw City, Michigan. Yes it might need a bit of an overnight soak to bring back some of its freshness and yes there are a few holes we fixed, but despite that we really wanted to put it online still as the print is so nice and just the general look and feel of this coat makes you want to wear it.
- Original 100% wool jacket from Unites States of America
- Vintage condition with a stain on the lower left bottom edge, some fixed holes, but all in tact and ready to be worn again
- Size: M
- Date: ca. 1970s
- Sizing: arm 57cm, shoulders 41cm, pit to pit 48cm, back 73cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.