This longer version of the M-51 liner jacket is supposed to go into the famous M-51 Fishtail parka. The shorter version can be used in the M-51 Field Jacket.
There are two version of this liner, one with so-called terry cloth (little loops similar to bath towel fabric) and thick wool pile type liner. This one is the lighter one made of 100% wool terry cloth. It can be worn stand alone and when the folded inside out so as to expose the white fabric, the garment is so good looking and warm too.
- Original M-51 Liner original terry cloth wool fabric dated ca. 1951
- Baggy fit makes it hard to put an exact size on it. Could go for anything from an M to XL as the biggest option
- Near mint condition with some small field repairs
- Measurements: shoulder 44cm, arm 54cm, pit to pit 63cm, backside 82cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.