The M-65 has become the staple design for an Army Field Jacket, in retrospect that is because countless brands have made M-65 inspired jackets. The original like this one was made famous by Robert de Niro wearing it in Taxi Driver. This jacket has since made its way into the streets. The jackets we sell are all originals from 1965 onwards. The jacket succeeded the M-51 which was worn in Korea, of which we also sometimes have a few specimens. The M-65 is the Vietnam Field Jacket. A comfortable fit is combined with a great design. So both looks and functionality are taken care of. This specific jacket is an early version based on the silver zippers which were from the 1970s on replaced by brass ones.
- Date ca. 1965
- Very lightly worn condition, no holes, repair and minor stains on one cuff
- Rare early edition
- Size M
- Measurements: shoulder 50cm, pit to pit 59cm, arm 58cm, back 75cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collectie
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.