The M-51 Field Jacket is the lesser known predecessor to the M-65 which has a somewhat iconic status. It is also the successor to the M-43. All three of these field jackets have different characteristics. This M-51 is in a great rugged looking vintage condition minor signs of wear and a nice fade of the Olive Drab green. For the true aficionado's the M-51 is one of the nicest field jackets ever made. We like to agree on this one! This jacket is nicely faded and showing some signs of wear giving it just the right amount of extra character.
- Original jacket in vintage worn condition from the early 1950s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulder 51cm, pit to pit 56cm, sleeve 61cm, back 81cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.