This is a very rare in mint vintage condition plaid work or outdoor wool shirt-jacket made by L.L. Bean from Maine. We love the bold pattern and of course the fact that it is still here despite its age. Yes, American vintage clothing is a bit boxy, but that should not stop you from owning this amazing piece and finding out how great it still is.
- Original L.L. Bean made in USA from from the ca. 1940s
- 100% wool in great vintage condition
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 68cm, shoulder 53cm, arm 60cm, back 68cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.