We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colors and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This jacket is done by one of the evergreen outdoor clothing supplies of the USA, L.L. Bean out of Freeport Maine. It is dated in the ca. 1950s and one again, quality will stand the test of time as this jacket is still here and in amazing shape with only a light fade to the duck canvas khaki fabric.
- Dated ca. 1950s
- Condition: Mint, minor signs of wear and some sun fading
- Size L
- Measurements: 51cm shoulders, 63cm pit to pit, 62cm arm, 72cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.