When we say it's getting quite hard to find old good quality made Levi's blue jeans: we mean it. They have been picked up, out, worn to shreds, made into shorts or hot pants or just gone to denim heaven. We still have a nice collection but they never stay with us very long. This is a special version which, due to its construction, can be dated between 1981 and 1984 and it is called an 'overlock stitched orange tab'. Quite a cool piece of which we only have one. These one are worn, so with a lot of character, we also have a pair of these which are almost unworn.
- Size W30/L30
- Dated between 1981-1984
- Measurements: waist 40cm, inseam 76cm, outseam 101cm, rise 28cm
- Made in USA
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.