It's such a thrill to be able to show something as cool as this piece. Blue jeans have been around for some time, but finding an original 1955-1961 Big E pair of Levi's jeans makes it quite tangible that jeans have been around for some time. Sure there are even a lot older ones, but this pair comes quite close to being half as old as the actual concept of jeans. They have all the details that denim hunters know to look for. To name a few there is the off-set belt loop on the back, the single stitched waistband, V-stitch at the top button, hidden rivets and still more than this. The fact that the pants are in such an amazing condition too, makes them quite the valuable indigo dipped treasure.
- Original 1955-1961 'Every Garment Guaranteed' Big E Levi's jeans
- Size W29/L28
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.