This is an amazing example of why we love everything varsity and 1950s Americana. Perfectly knitted out of a heavy wool quality with a stunning drape and fit, this garment has it all. These so-called Letterman cardigans adorn a prominently placed capitol letter referencing the (high)school, college or university they are representing. This one for I (Iowa or Illinois?) and American Football done in black instead of the more standard color or white this time.
- Mint condition
- Wool cardigan from the ca. 1950s
- Fits like a M (boxy fit)
- 100% wool
- Measurements: arm 55cm, pit to pit 58cm, shoulders 50cm, back 67cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.