Letterman cardigans are a very strong North American tradition and they are at the core of the traditional Ivy League style. This one is made in the ca. 1950s and no longer has its letter patch, which also makes it a bit less intense in the sense that it is actually a bit of a wearable piece in some ways. The nice label dates this piece in the 1950s.
- Made in USA 100% wool cardigan
- Very good vintage condition with some signs of wear but no holes or repairs
- Size: XL
- Sizing: arms 62cm, shoulders 61cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.