This jacket is a so-called souvenir jacket. It falls into a long historic line of similar jackets commissioned by military (mostly Navy it seams) personnel to commemorate a tour of duty. This one is from the Vietnam era and shows the countries in which waters the USS Independence and USS Forrestal, both U.S. Navy Aircraft carriers that operated mainly in the Mediterranean from when they were built in late 1950s till the early 1990s. This jacket is completely tailor made as there are no labels in there but great detail to the design is given. It is a collectors piece really but hey, we are not a museum!
- Great near mint condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like an M
- 100% wool with silk/synthetic liner
- Measurements: pit to pit 56cm, shoulders 46cm, arm 63cm, back 59cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.