Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. Apparently the varsity band jacket wearing kids in college where not as cool as the ones doing the actual sweating. To us this doesn't make a difference when their jackets are this good. A beautiful thick quality wool outer and smooth silk liner are the basis for this amazing jacket. As with quite so many varsity jackets, it's actually the back where the magic happens with a great set of circle lettering.
- Near mint condition with minor signs of wear, reversible
- Inside beautiful bright red (silk?) satin
- Jacket from the ca. 1950s made by Wilson!
- Fits like a M
- 100% wool body and (silk?) satin liner
- Measurements: pit to pit 59cm, shoulders 52cm, arm 53cm, back 62cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.