The so called Jungle Jacket is a lightweight poplin cotton jacket worn in the Vietnam War. It replaced the much heavier OG-107 green cotton shirt as the war drew on. These pieces are quite hard to find, so when you find one be sure to pick it up. This 2nd pattern is the first and only one we have ever had. A truly truly rare piece in this amazing condition. Jungle Jackets are great pieces both as a stand-alone tops or as a cool layering piece. The angled pockets, and the fact that there are so many pockets, make this a functional and good-looking piece. A killer combo!
- Original U.S. Army jacket from 1966
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder 46cm, pit to pit 59cm, arm 59cm, back 77cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.