Bowling shirts are such fun. They have this typical aesthetic which makes them so cool. Like a Hawaii shirt, a bowling shirt is a bowling shirt. No mistakes to be made! This one was once owned by strike master Jeff who was sponsored by none other than Floyds Barber Shop. What a great shirt!
- Original made in USA ca. 1970s bowling shirt
- Mint condition
- Measurements: shoulder 39cm, pit to pit 54cm, arm 24cm, back 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.