We really love it when the function of a garment dictates its design choices. The hunting jacket is easily one of those types of jackets. This one is made by J.C. Higgins for Sears Roebuck and features all the typical design choice we like to see on a hunting coat. This one has a nice chest pocket and it is lined with a nice thick tan colored cotton fabric.
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Made in USA
- Mint condition
- Measurements: shoulder 52cm, arm 64cm, pit to pit 60cm, back 81cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.