Hestra Birger gloves are made of deerskin and provide a comfortable Primaloft lining. The Birger combines style with function effortlessly and is rightfully so one of their most successful gloves.
- Yellow full-grain leather
- Grey mélange wool blend elasticated cuffs
- Snap-fastening tabs
- Fully lined 100% leather (Deer); trim: 80% wool, 20% polyamide; lining1: 100% PrimaLoft®; lining2: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
The rich history of Swedish brand Hestra goes back four generations. It all started in the province of Småland in 1936. Here, in Scandinavian territories, Martin Magnusson used to live with his family. He decided to make working gloves for local lumberjacks and forest industries.
Business really started taking flight in 1937 when a ski hill opened up nearby. This was around the time when Sweden became generally known as a prominent skiing and cross country nation. Hestra's brand skyrocketed most notably during the 1960s. They simply became the to go-to brand for fanatic skiers. Since then two different generations continued expanding and improving on the company's values.
Hestra is a brand that values absolute quality and durability. No throw-away items but products that last and age beautifully. In short, Hestra matches perfectly with our vision and collection at Concrete Matter.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.