This is a mint condition ca. 1950s duck canvas chore coat by one of the American evergreen workwear manufacturers, Hercules. It is a really really rare piece and we are proud to sell it. The amazing lining contrasts beautifully with the sun faded outside of the jacket. The conmar zip work fine, there are no holes or repairs and all in all this is an amazing piece.
- Near mint condition Hercules duck canvas chore coat
- Light sun fading
- 100% cotton
- Jacket from the ca. 1950s
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulders 52cm, pit to pit 61cm, arms 61cm, back 80cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.