We don't find prestine items like this often. We were able to find a very limited amount of original unworn (!) Dutch Army coveralls in herringbone twill fabric from the mid 1950s. The Dutch ministry of defense was at that time still called ministry of war. The fabric is nice deep green and as said they are in mint condition.
- Original ca. 1955 Dutch Army Overall
- Deadstock unworn condition
- Size M and L
- Measurements M: shoulders 46cm, pit to pit 54cm, arm 65cm backside 88cm
- Measurements L: shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 58cm, arm 68cm back to crotch 95cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.