Right up varsity alley we decided to pimp these tweed blazers and blast them back the past giving them original letterman patches. The tradition of wearing a letter of your university on your garment dates back to the early 1920s when Harvard studying baseball team members started doing this. It has since become a staple varsity, preppy, Americana characteristic which we see all the time on varsity jackets, college sweaters and alike. We have matched the patch with the blazer.
- Original ca. 1980s wool Harris Tweed blazer
- Size L
- Mint condition
- Measurements shoulder 51cm, arm 60cm, pit to pit 61cm, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.