This is an American made Herrington jacket in wind an water resitant fabric. It has the typical Herrington fit and features the tartan liner too. It was made by Peters in the United States and the fabric combination is both durable water repellant and still comfortable to wear. We think this jacket is an nice example of understated timeless - and here's to you Mrs. Robinson - style.
- Original ca. 1960s jacket
- Fits like an M
- Near mint condition
- Measurements shoulder 54cm, sleeve 61cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 62cm
- Amazing fit, wind and water resistant
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.