Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This on is from the 1960s and the leathers sleeves have been treated with what seems to be a reburization process. This makes them a bit stiff but also durable and thus in still such a great shape.
- Original varsity jacket made in the USA
- Jacket from the ca. 1960s
- Fits like a L/XL
- 100% wool body
- Measurements: arm 62cm, pit to pit 59cm, shoulders 47cm, back 61cm
- Tomas is 1,86 m
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.