We have a few of these nice and affordable full cotton Greek army shirts. They are from the ca. 1960s and made of a nice and soft cotton quality. Their deep cut out sides make it a great summer shirt to wear outside of your pants. In a layer system this shirt also works great as it combines nicely with a denim jacket and some white pants. This shirt is a great piece for men and women alike.
- Original 100% cotton Greek army shirt from the ca. 1960s
- Dead stock, unworn condition
- Size XS and S
- Measurements XS: pit to pit 48cm, shoulders 38cm, arm 55cm, back 67cm, S: pit to pit 52cm, shoulders 42cm, arm 57cm, back 72cm
- Tara is 1,70 m wearing S
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.