In the exciting world of curated vintage there is one pair of shoes to rule them all. Shoes that have been the staple design for countless to come and shoes about which movies have been made and legends told! These are the so-called German Army Trainers, better known as GAT's. These GAT's have been made by the Dassler Brothers (one responsible for the famous brand Puma and the other for another brand that might ring a bell: Adidas) for the German Army as all round trainers since the 1970s. They have an almost indestructable rubber sole and leather upper. The GAT's that we have are very lightly worn, so very similar to the ones in the photo.
- Made in the Germany fromt the ca. 1970s onwards
- Leather upper, rubber sole
- Please note that even though we carefully check the shoes before we ship, the glue between the sole and upper could hardened out over the last 40 years, causing them to separate. This is an easy fix for any shoe maker and insures years of wear to come.
- Various sizes available
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.