The G-1 leather Flight Jacket is the U.S. Navy's version of the U.S. Air Force A-2. It features a mouton collar and a different patch pocket setup than the A-2. The U.S. Navy had a very strong arial arm which famously operated in the Pacific theatre where amazing aircrafts like the Vought Corsair, SBD Dauntless and the Hellcat fought against the Japanese. The G-1 was also worn a lot in Vietnam and has been issued well into the 1990s. This is a beast of a G-1 from the 1970s with an amazing thick collar and similar lining. A true eye catcher come winter.
- Made in USA real leather flight jacket
- Size: XL
- Date: ca. 1970s
- Sizing: arm 63cm, pit to pit 67cm, back 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.