We really love it when the function of a garment dictates its design choices. The hunting jacket is easily one of those types of jackets. This functional design can be traced back the the late 19th century. This French design is slightly different from the American ones but still has a few field marks that give away its purpose. Think of the cool corduroy shoulder patches, the waxed outer and the small loop on the backside to either hang your catch or hunting permit from. This jacket is lined with a nice green beige checkered tartan cotton liner.
- Dated ca. 1990s
- Made in France
- Size M
- Measurements: arm 60cm, pit to pit 64cm, shoulder 52cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.