This is a beautifully made wool shirt jacket by Field and Stream. We know the name Field and Stream mainly by the cool outdoor magazine of which we have several copies from the 1950 and 60s. This jacket is made in that same era. It features a heavy wool quality and some nice design features like the expansion fold on the front and real horn buttons. This is a shirt jacket, so a mix between an outer layer or inner layer as you wish.
- Original made in USA shirt/jacket from the ca. 1960s
- Size L
- Measurements: 46cm shoulder, 60cm pit to pit, 60cm arm, 78cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.