This herringbone twill work jacket is Chinese made from the ca. 1970s. It has a really nice faded indigo color and there are some patched up holes here and there giving the jacket a great rugged look.
- 100% cotton work jacket made in China in the ca. 1970s
- Size: XL
- Faded and worn condition with patched holes but all stitching is in tact.
- Sizing: shoulders 47cm, pit to pit 61cm, arm 63cm, back 74cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.