Almost all of the Boy Scouts of America shirts we see are khaki and some blue, but this amazing piece from 1956 is a nice deep green and belonged to a more senior member of the Boy Scouts of America. It has a cool collection of pins, tags and badges and the overall quality of the shirt is quite amazing.
- Original made in USA Boy Scouts of America shirt
- Mint vintage condition
- 100% cotton
- Measurements: shoulder 47cm, pit to pit 57cm, sleeve 58cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.