The legendary Eddie Bauer has risen to fame because of jackets like these. He was one of the first - if not the actual first - to use down in clothing. He was also the only one who had his own tag in the amazingly rare down military clothing he delivered to the United States armed forces during World War 2. This lightweight but very warm funky orange bombshell of a jacket is made in the U.S.A. has a detachable hood and is still richly filled with goose down. The high-vis orange works great on a skiing slope, but will be sure to get you some attention in an urban setting too.
- Original Eddie Bauer goose down made in USA jacket
- Great vintage condition with some signs of wear on the pockets
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 60cm, shoulder 47cm, arm 73cm, back 73cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.