The Dutch Navy has been around, well actually since something like a navy was first invented. Our little nation has sailed around the world and doing so they needed good clothing. The famous Pea Coat is a Dutch invention and this shorter version of a Pea Coat is actually not far removed from the original concept of sailors wearing dark (navy!) blue wool clothing to keep them warm and dry. The photos make it look like this coat is black, but the detail shot shows it actual deep blue color. The crowned anchor buttons really stand out and the overall quality of this coat does too.
- Original ca. 1960s wool Dutch Navy coat
- Fits like an M
- Near mint condition
- Measurements shoulder 45cm, sleeve 64cm, pit to pit 51cm, back 72cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.