A Dutch Marines Corps jacket in a beautifully faded green color. It is made out of a great herringbone twill and simply oozes character. Great as a summer addition to any gentleman's wardrobe. Matches together well with khaki or white pants, a polo or a (hawaiian) shirt. This version has extended sleeves which is great for the modern (Dutch) mens long arms! This jacket also features two chevrons on the shoulders and the Dutch Marine Corps emblem on the breast pocket.
- Date ca. 1950
- Wears like a L
- Vintage with great faded green colour
- Cotton in a herringbone twill (HBT)
- Measurements: shoulders 47cm, pit to pit 56cm, arm 61cm, backside 66cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.