The Dutch Marine Corps took on both USA-based training during and after WW2 as well as their kit. This beautiful pants is a prime example of that. Baggy fit, with beautiful cargo pockets and of course done in the beloved Herring Bone Twill fabric. This particular pants has a very cool added personal touch in the form of the strap on the back. We currently have two of these pants. This one and mint condition one.
- Great vintage condition with some spots but a nice fade
- Original pants from ca. 1950s
- Size: waist 30
- Measurements: waist 39 cm, inseam 73cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.