Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one is made by one of the best still in the game of Varsity jackets and general Americana knitwear, The Dehen Knitting Company out of Portland, Oregon. So you get a thick thick leather sleeve and luscious wool body with all the proper details.
- Original ca. 2000s wool and leather varsity jacket made in USA
- 100% wool body and real leather sleeves
- Mint condition, with one minor discoloration on the backside at shoulder height
- Fits like a XXL
- Measurements: shoulders 60cm, pit to pit 75cm, arms 69cm, back 69cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.