We have a nice collection of original Czechoslovakian army liners from the ca. 1940 to the 1960s. They were meant to be worn underneath a top coat into which they could be buttoned. So the buttons on the outside of this garment are not meant to close it. It is possible to make a connection between them, but we actually like it when it is worn as a robe, almost Kimono style. Some have amazing stamps dating them.
- Original Czechoslovakian army liner
- Size approximately L
- Measurements: pit to pit 60cm, shoulder 53cm, back 79cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.